music


Sunday, March 23, 2008

After emotion night

Whatever happen on tonight, I really have no idea why this happening and I am don't like this feeling. But, I understand real life never get perfect each day. Everyday we live in full of emotionally between joy and sad on somethings in our life or relationship.

In my past relationship, I always keep silence on my emotions no matter right or wrong happening between us, I thought that is the best way to the relationship. But, I was wrong, the relationship didn't growing as I thought after one an half years.

Because the past, I choose showing my emotions in new relationship. I am not sure its a right way, and also not sure the person I with it will accepted, but I am really hope the person I love and care will understand it...

No comments: