music


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Office scandal

Guess what happening in this pictures...?


...Murder someone in accident at lunch time during sliding apple? Office building too famous until get attack by terrorism suspect? Robbing company account department because pay too litter? No no no, you are too fantasy and thinking too much. its just a funny captures from one of the photos shoot project in my office...

I have apologize to my friend in the pictures, sorry for expose the pictures make him famous.. : )

3 comments:

Tenzin Dorsem said...

Hey whose that cool guy....very good....I didn't know he is so cool, looks like me, walks like me but is not me..???

calgraden said...

Yes, correct, correct, correct...soon later he might be star of the office...haha

jamy said...

kakakakakakakakak x10000000000