music


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Celebrity fashion secrets

While I am crazy about the super brand and standing in front of display window keep "eye hunting" for luxury items that I can't afford. Than in my mind will keep playing the questions...Why I am not born in rich family? Why I am can't get what I want like celebrities?...

Celebrities can buy and borrow from the most exclusive labels and the most expensive designer names, and are given more clothes than they know what to do with - but which fashion items do they really love?

Sunglasses
The retro Ray-Ban Wayfarer was given a new lease of life last year. Kate Moss, Naomi Watts and Sarah Harding have all been spotted sporting a pair - in pristine white - this spring. Ray-Ban Wayfarers in white is cost RM840. (USD258)

Handbag
So many It-Bags, so little time. no wonder celebrities are seldom seen with the same bag twice. But Anya Hindmarch's Cooper Bag breaks the rules; Naomi Watts has rarely been seen recently without the roomy, pale-leather tote on her arm. Anya Hindmarch Cooper Bag. RM4725 (USD1453)

Watches
Celebrities in their droves, from Naomi Campbell and Joss Stone to Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley, have fallen for ToyWatch, the affordable Italian brand described as 'Rolex meets Swatch'. Oprah Winfrey named it one of her favourite things: 'I loved mine so much, I wore it just about every day on my big road trip.' Toywatch from RM840. (USD258)

Shoes
From its timeless 2.55 quilted bag to its pearl necklaces, Chanel creates fabulous accessories. Right now its ballet flats are hot property. Alexa Chung has added another two-tone pair to her summer wish list, while Lily Allen wears hers with jeans or flirty dresses. Chanel ballet pump from RM1610 (USD498)

No comments: