music


Friday, May 30, 2008

Gucci department store in Big Apple city

Gucci, one of my dream brand. had been drop by "regularly" to the only two Gucci stores in this city for my window shopping. Yes, I think I will do "real shopping" for their leather good soon...

I guess the space of this two Gucci stores will be about 5000 to 6000-square-foot, compare on others stores in difference countries is much much smaller. But I can't imaging the Gucci store with 46,000-square-foot, sound more like a department store.

Not long ago, Gucci has opening the largest flagship store in the world. The three-floor store is located at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 56th Street, New York. Damn! I must keep some saving for visit the shoppers heaven, but in the moment, let's go to check out the Gucci Loves NY website and take the virtual tour to find out the luxurious style in New York.

World most largest Gucci flagship store

Oops! I get lost in ladies department

Oh god! shoes department

Bags department make me lost control...

We love Gucci, Gucci love New York more...

4 comments:

jamy said...

i want go go.

pls find people to bao me

jamy said...

i meant i want to go.

not ah-gogo.

Earthy Emily said...

Always a haven. :)

calgraden said...

Jamy & Earthy Emily: We all wanted to go this Gucci haven.....