music


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mamma mia

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go....

Yes, I miss very much for the taste of Baked seafood rice with Portuguese source at Mama Mia Restaurant. I still remember that I was middle driving go to somewhere, than I sew it an signboard with words as Mama Mia and the decoration inside the shop is really attracted me eye, after that I told my friend BB, we must a have visit on my pay day...


Finally we are here, viewing the style of this restaurant which decorated by Victoria style wallpaper, crystal light with the nice table lining. I thought they serve western food, but surprise me is all chinese foods in the menu.

So, we had Jelly fish with spicy source, Scallops lily bean soup as starter. Baked seafood rice with Portuguese source as main course with Hot jasmine tea and end it with Red bean soup. Beside the delicious taste of the foods, I like the place as well, is quite with nice decoration which difference from another chinese restaurants.

Jelly fish with spicy source and Baked seafood rice with Portuguese source

Scallops lily bean soup

Mama Mia Restaurant
10, Jalan 52/4 Petaling Jaya (New town)
Tel: 03 7960 3985

No comments: