music


Friday, May 16, 2008

My "poor" weekend

Weekend is coming, but is in middle of month. My budget for this month almost is getting bottom, damn! Oh man, I have to wait for another week get my pay.

I guess you will have a same situation as what I had now. Living in city is much more spending to other down town, specially hang out with friends or lover during the weekend.

I have my plan for spending my "poor" weekend before the pay day, here the detail of my plan:

Pull out all the high limit credit card and lock in drawer, just in case I can't stop my self buying somethings.

No more shopping except window shopping. Big mall like Pavillion KL, One Utama or Mid Valley Mega mall will give me a comfortable place killing my free time.

Visiting my favorite shop and enjoy my self trying all the dress in store. I love shop at Zara, Topshop and Pull and Bear, but the budget not allow me shop what I want do, so I will get try on first the loving dress and get it after the pay day.

Wong Kok at Pavillion KL

Before....

...and after, I had this for my lunch

No more fancy restaurant, bite only at good value store with nice place. First choice for me is Wong Kok Char Chan Teng restaurant at Pavillion. The shop basically serve Hong Kong style foods, some of the food are nice and place with fine decoration specially the view of KLCC during the nigh time, is really good value for my money.

After done all the "activities", to ending up my weekend, I will go for movie which use my credit card privileges for buy one ticket get one free promotion, enjoying my self for two hours in fantasy world.

No comments: