music


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Old Tyme-y Apple Ads

When I was in child, the first English word I am get learning from my teacher at school is "A for Apple", than I knew "Apple" is a fruit name...

Apple computer ad when I was 5 year old

The young man in the ad, now become old folk

While I was study in art college, the first time learning photoshop software skills by using computer call "Apple", than I knew another kind of "Apple" beside fruit...

Later on when I starting my first job, "Apple" computer still like "when Adam meet Apple" very extensive for small companies that time, than I knew Apple is luxury item, hard for me to own it...

After many years, "Rainbow Apple" become new "Black Apple" named as Mac, Mac is getting affordable for design industries. than I knew I will use Mac without sharing with another designers...

Another few 70s Apple computer ads

Oldies done their study project by Apple which better that my school time during 80s!!

The Apple II, upgrade it version in 70s

No comments: