music


Friday, June 6, 2008

birthday celebration in budget

Gucci mid year sales starting yesterday, but because the bad feeling about the new price of petrol and others price increasing, my credit card remain save in wallet, I walk-out with empty hand.

But still, life is life. Living in budget city life sometime need to be reward our self once a while. In the searching for dinner, we found a credit card promotion which buy one get one free good deal buffet dinner at the Nikko Hotel in few block away from KLCC.

So we decided walk-in there for the birthday celebration in the wonderful night...

The buffet dinner is serve in Serena...

...Some flower decoration in the entry

Dinner is starting...

Oops! I am really too hungry, almost forgot took pictures to share...

...So, I am only get shoots some of my desserts

Yummy cakes...

No comments: