music


Monday, June 16, 2008

Ole Ole Bali

After 78 cents increasing for petrol, I need to reducing my spending plan of the coming month. Of course, I still keeping my living style, going for fancy restaurant hang-out with friend, shopping for my wardrobe, going for trip seeing the world, but everything I spending now will be more careful and controlling, which means I only going for good deals, discounts and vouchers...

Last weekend, I found a place in Sunway Pyramid mall with fancy, stylish, nice food and most important is big portion which order one dish sharing two person. (I mean if you don't mind to sharing.)

Outdoor and indoor tables, which one you prefer?

Strongly Bali atmosphere...

Ole Ole Bali, its the name of the place with full of Bali atmosphere around it, relaxing Balinese music with lots of paintings and handicrafts decorated the space. The house cooling drink: Iced Barley Lime, make me refresh my mind going back to last long break. Yes, I still miss it the two weeks in Bali...

Mostly people don't like to sitting here because the harder wood flooring, but I do love it...


We had order a Squid Salad and Nasi Campur Ole Ole for dinner, on first I thought might not enough for two of us, after the foods arrive on our table, the big portion of dishes is really impress me.

Spending a wonderful night with fancy environment and nice foods only paid RM65 (USD20), I think is really good deal in this "prices increasing" 2008.

The house cooling drink: Iced Barley Lime

Nasi Campur Ole Ole in huge portion

Squid Salad, spicy and sour taste really refreshing...

No comments: