music


Sunday, June 15, 2008

photoholic

I starting love photography when I was study at college for design and art, I like capture beautiful things around my life. During my study time, SLR camera is super extreme expensive for poor student like me, I need to sharing camera with classmate when doing project for photography classes.

Thank for the new technology making human getting easy and more affordable, I own it my first semi-pro digital camera after working many years, the camera is one of my investment on that time, which only use it when I need it.

Latest on I getting even more crazy on shooting after got my camera mobile phone, because the smaller size and easy carry on my pocket, so I took pictures whatever beautiful places I been, peoples I met or even foods I bite.

Friends of mine which having a bite with me said I am getting more like Japanese tourist and a bit self lost control on taken foods pictures. Of course I didn't denied it what they said, I am a bit photoholic beside shopaholic. But trust me, I know control my self.

I love took sunset shots, I really don't know why...

Kuta beach. My first Bali trip

Langkawi island. Took it I was feel sad about my relationship during the trip...

Lang Tengah island. Never trying driving so many hours for my trip

Took it when I was in jacuzzi pool at my place

7 comments:

lcfu said...

if you really like photography...you wont take pictures by mobile one! just my own opinion lol

why u want the hella lousy word verification? remove it

calgraden said...

I am mostly use the mobile phone camera for normal snap shots like daily life happening or some place not allow with camera...:-) But when go for some important event or trip, I will use camera go get better shots...

ccc said...

It's good shots that you've had! Be it mobile phone or camera.

:)

ccc said...

I've a digital camera too. Bought it before one of the travel trip. But my shots are so so... Rarely making good use of it.

:P

ZzkAng said...

the first sunset pic very nice...nice colour of the sky...but the foreground is too dark...shall crop it away.. :)

calgraden said...

CCC: Thanks for visit. Well, you need to took more pictures only the skill will getting improve...you also can find out more digital camera skill on website too...happy shooting :-)

calgraden said...

zzkang: Thanks for your comments. Yeah, you are right, the picture need to be have a nice crop...