music


Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer break first stop: Shenzhen

Finally I got back my internet connection at my hotel room. I been delayed my posting for my blog. Goodness!

The flight took almost 4 hours landing at Shenzhen Airport by 8.40pm, after all the check point, I thought maybe we will arrive at our hotel room before 9.30pm. But unfortunately, the heavy traffic in highway making delayed almost half an hour more to get in the city centre, lucky the food place at Shenzhen some opening business until 1am, which mean we can filling up without worries before going to bed.

I paid RM93 for room with shower room in tube design, really fancy...

Second day, we went to this sky restaurant at 49 floor having our first breakfast "Dim Sim Buffet" with great skyline view above the city. When time to pay the bill, the amount is really make me crazy, buffet with skyline view only cost RM90 for 3 persons.

Skyline view from 49 floor sky restaurant

The decoration is really "colourful"...

Eat all you can...

Summer in Shenzhen is really hot temperature, in 33c specially afternoon time, is even hotter the city I live and work. So, I get sun burn during visit the "Shenzhen Window of the World"...

Tomorrow, we will move to another city which is Hong Kong, one of the high living cost for foods. I guess I will miss the food price in Shenzhen.

Here we are...

Hot, hot, hot 33c

Did I tell you that I am at Paris, France?

4 comments:

lcfu said...

wow... shenzhen...view of the city from di wang building is so awesome =)

calgraden said...

I now at Macau now,not really have good connection for internet. So I will get posting after going back home after two days.

andy said...

so did you really bath in the "tube"? I wonder!!

calgraden said...

Do you think the room have another place to shower beside the "tube"?..haha