music


Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer break second stop: Hong Kong day 4

My 4th days summer trip, I still at Hong Kong. After visit Ngong Ping 360 for Giant Buddha, Lantau Islands drop by Disneyland main entry and shopping at Citygate Outlet right next to Chung Tung MRT Station. Today is the time visit Hong Kong Islands, target my shopping list for friends and my self.

Giant Buddha

Disneyland main entry

Disneyland MRT station

Do make it the journey more meaning full of old style life of Hong Kong, I decided take "Star Ferry" cross the Victoria Harbour from Kowloon to Central. The first place visit is the stores on my shopping list.

Star Ferry

Unfortunately, my timing is in rush, I only get visit few store, mostly all brands on my shopping list is not on sale, Meaning that Mr L's Agnes b bag, Ms J's Marc Jacobs bag will be hopeless to own it.

People always said: "if you never drop by "The Peak", than will be a lost for visit Hong Kong", because of that, I make my late afternoon free for this place.

Wall decoration at Tram Station

While I arrive Peak Tram Station, a long lining of tourists waiting for rushing going up to the top of hill before sunset, so lucky that I only spending half an hour get in to the tram and reach to The Peak before dark.

The Peak Tower

It is a better way to enjoy the nice Victoria Harbour skyline without tired standing on the roof by spending a bit more having a dinner at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Restaurant located on top level of Peak Tower. With nice foods and view, I think RM165 for 3 persons is really good deal.

Enjoying the foods and view

Late afternoon and...

...Early evening Victoria Harbour skyline

2 comments:

MarlyMS said...

I love the pictures :)

Blogger said...

Compare Authentic Designer Handbags Online.