music


Sunday, July 20, 2008

Luxury weekend at Westin Hotel

I going my second trip on Monday, to control my spending being the next shopping victim before the trip (is Mega sale now, Ms.Y , Ms.J and Mr.L is already in apart of victim list), I am putting my self to Westin Hotel enjoying my free weekend.

Westin, here we came...

Two weeks ago, I receive a Taste Matter membership from Westin Hotel with few gift vouchers attached. To fully use it the privileges of gift vouchers, I am decided go for their Dim Sum Brunch at the EAST restaurant by using RM50 gift voucher which I paying extra RM28++ for my lunch.

Luxury EAST restaurant

The menu...

Our table with Pavillion shopping mall view...


Having Dim Sum in luxury way...





Than, continues using the free access for gym and swimming pool gift voucher enjoying my sun tan at middle of the city. Friend of mine really impress about the fancy tube shape shower place at change room and wanted made one at his place...

Soon later this tube shape shower room will be in my friend place...:-)

Hot, hot hot like BBQ

The Living room

After few hours hanging at the pool side, is time go for free dinner at Westin Hotel, Living Room restaurant. Yes, is hard to believe that still have free stuff beside the air on this metropolitan city.


Free dinner in hotel, only at Westin Hotel...

Thanks for Westin Hotel, you make my weekend feel living in luxury. So, when you will send me the free night stay?... :-)

3 comments:

Ah-Bong said...

hmmm... something tells me you might be LoY?? :P

Anonymous said...

yea..so luxury even the "bag" is also very luxury....

calgraden said...

Ah Bong: Thanks for guessing :)