music


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Live better. Feel better

Life move forward no matter how badly that impact is. I am crossing 33 years of my life with mixing joy and cheerful from the friends I knew.

I love topical atmosphere, it is why I choose here crossing my 33.

In the cozy afternoon at Bijan

With cold fruit punch

Together with friends having a wonderful moments

Glamour of being an explorer

Joy and cheerful

Enjoying the fine cuisine

The surprises is really touching my heart, specially the moment when pop-up on the table, which I never thought at all.

The gifts. Jamy, Andy, Yenny, Wan Yee and Dom. Many thanks for your kindness truly from heart. Also to Eric, thank you for care and supports all the time when I was in badly days.

A gift for my self, to deserves live better from now.

2 comments:

pirates of newspaper said...

your welcome! you haven't show us your pix wearing those goodies!

calgraden said...

I did some photo shots already, show you after your holiday...