music


Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Bitch & Beach" day 1

Fly away...

Sea, sun, sand plus "Sex and the city" ladies for begin of my new single life with lots of fun, joys and happenings. I really enjoying this "foursome" trip.

We arrive on this "Asian Miami" Au Nang Beach in very blue sky sunny afternoon, that's really amazing day which I never thought on it in monsoon season. After check-in our villa, is time having a spice of Thailand for our lunch, what really touching my heart is that friendly owner with kindness free fruits palette even we not spending really much on bills. ขอบคุณ khob-kun!

We arrive...

Sea, sun, sand and no sex...

Few step more to heaven...

I went to Phuket before, I think Krabi is a ideal place to escape from the Phuket's busy and noisy. Here I can walking around in peaceful steps without people chasing me for buying somethings, I can make my own private space at whatever place I want on beach without paying for entry fees.

Boy for sale...

Tuk Tuk for you?

Hot hot baby...

The sun is still hot in late afternoon, "Sex and the city" ladies get ready for tanned after tired window shopping around the main street. But after half an hour "BBQ" on the beach, four of us feeling bored and start bitching and camholic with wonderful sunset ending our first "bitch & beach" day...

We get "really tanned"

No comments: