music


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Days go by

Is nearly year-end, I starting my "clearing sales" to clean up some data's in my laptop, cell phone, also my mind...

Those unclosed "hi" friends or even forgotten who am I. Sorry than, you will be out on my MSN list. A goodbye maybe is a good begin get know each other again.

Those inactive person phone numbers. I been wishful that we can chit-chat like what we had last time, but now I should know you already as a stranger for me.

Those person pictures in important folder on my laptop. Thanks for giving me a good memory days that we had together, again, if I can't keep you in my life, will be pointless keeping the pictures.

Those person I been with in past relationships. We are so close like twins, than we break away walk-out each other life like stranger, I know is time you must leave in my mind.

5 comments:

Ah-Bong said...

it's good to move on...
good luck

lcfu said...

yeah love the second photo~~ damn nice

calgraden said...

Hi Bong, yeah! Life just move on without the person I love before. Everything is new begin which what I trying now.

calgraden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
calgraden said...

Hi Icfu. Thanks for drop by. Anyway, I will visit Singapore on Xmas Eve, will you be there?