music


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Karma of life


Recently went out for date watching some movie named as "Coffin", the story is about human being selfish on someone or somethings which lost their moral of life and did it in unfaithful way to get what they want, but the karma of each they being is cycle to their self or someone their love in the life.

I am non-religion guy, but I do believing the karma of life. No matter is in good or bad behavior done to someone, happening on somethings, the wheel of karma will turn it to cycle of uncontrolled rebirth for each being.

After the movie, the stories keep play around my mind. I asking my self did I make something awful which get breaking heart on past relationship? is it a good or bad karma for me? After all, I still have thanks the person I love before emotionally end-up what we had in past six months, I strongly believe it's a good karma for me. Because on that, I totally understand that we are "DIFFERENCE" life style person.

No comments: