music


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ox's Year

Another new year again. The city seem quite and less happening on Chinese New Year Eve, lots of people has back to hometown being together with family members for union dinner to welcome the year of Ox. Of course, my family too. I get a warning from mom this morning before step out from the house for my gym workout, she remind me that don't be late for union dinner.

After done my workout and banking matters, I am be nice at home waiting my bite. Mom is busy at on her cooking for union dinner, when everything on the dining table, mom seem a bit lost control on portion size for three person serve...Gosh! How to finish it?

Again, Wishing all the people who's I knew have a wonderful moment of being together on New Year Eve with love and joys.

No comments: