music


Monday, June 22, 2009

Land of God Heaven Day2 evening

Eating and resting, that's the holiday all about.

Having afternoon tea with sunset will be a perfect match for being living at beach side. Celsius Cafe is the perfect place for my lazy afternoon with cooling temperature, refreshment icy drinks and dessert.
Laying on the soft pillows with relaxing music make me almost falling in dream, it is what I am looking for in this holiday, no rushing plan, just spending most of the time do nothing beside seeing the wonderful sunset.



The night is begin after the sunset, to have a unforgettable moment at Kuta Beach, I am decided go to Papa's Cafe along the beach side having Italian food for my dinner. The cafe is located at roof top, which I can still smell the wind, listening the sound from the sea.


Candle dinner with live band love song, what I can say...

No comments: