music


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Discount victim

Yohji Yamamoto's Y-3 designer shoes, I never thought I can afford it to wearing step on floor. RM218.55, after 80% off

Alexander Mcqueen's MQ design-cut T-shirts. I can imagine how much profit Lane Crawford gain if they sold out as original price. RM93, after 80% off

Emporio Armani's T-shirts. I am not a big fans of Armani, but what the hell, the price is cheap. RM67, after 85% off

Hong Kong local designer V neck shirts. My Hong Kong's friend bring me discovery the local creative. RM73, after 50% off

Biotherm Homme Age Fitness. Get it at the Airport duty free store, I really needed now at this age. RM288, after RM25 off

Diesel's cap. This brand still unable get it here, thank you warehouse sales. RM39, after 85% off

H&M's shirts. The H&M sales really drive me crazy. RM27.76, after 70% off

Diesel's leather boots. I am ready for Autumn/Winter 2009. RM103, after 85% off

Zara man's gladiator shoes. The most hit item of Zara Man summer collection, sold out at KL stores or even Hong Kong. I am able get it because this pair is window display item. RM182.35, after 30% off

Hugo Boss underwear. I will wearing for dating....:) RM31.25, after 85% off

Yohji Yamamoto's Y-3 designer beach bag. Finally I am own it. RM274, after 80% off

Yohji Yamamoto's Y-3 key ring. A perfect match to atteched on my beach bag. RM79, after 80% off
Plus some few more items which not in the pictures, I am total spending RM1666 become as discount victim.

No comments: