music


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hong Kong's short living

The plane landing on 1.30 am, Wednesday morning. I am ending up my short living at Hong Kong and back home.


Being living at piece of tiny lands with seven million population, less space and privacy, will be my is one of the priceless experience, like living at a space less room with bathroom which only nearly about 10"X 6". Because on the tiny space, I got awake by early "naughty morning call" with knocking sound from next room, that's totally alive and so clear until I able to counting how much time the lover spending play on the "naughty fight".


Is not easy working and living here, Hong Kong's people get double of income than what I got, but don't be invidiousness on it, because living cost here seem double on it too comparing my home land. Having a meal cost HKD26 to 35 with drinks, which the lower budget meal at this city, while I paid only RM7.00 (HKD15) per meal at home land.

Petrol at Hong Kong selling for HKD13.87 per litre. car in Hong Kong is a daily luxury item, driving by own car in this tiny busy traffic land is really burning the wallet. So, taking taxi or MTR is one of the good choice for local people. I guess I will love my old car much from now.


Shopping at Hong Kong is the most crazy experience I had specially during department store warehouse sales, most the luxury price item will drop to good price get afford it. Hong Kong's economic crisis seem effective badly plus the H1N1 flu now make most the department store and retails clearing up the stocks and keep the cash flow.

Beside working, I think I am really bring my self into Hong Kong's local daily life. I choose living at local community area, went to fresh market and local cafes for my foods and meals. Shopping at warehouse sales which only local will know, crazy buying discount items as much as local people, visit around by taking buses, tram and star ferries crossing between Hong Kong islands and Kowloon.


Human need to living in group sometime, so do I. I get meet few Hong Kong friends during the short living, must thank you for them to bring me explorer the hidden side of this metropolitan city. Without them my trip won't be so fun and joy full, I will never discovery so much on this city without their direction.

No comments: