music


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last drop of smell


Is seem just a bottle of perfume like others, to me this perfume is meaning something. I not sure whether you will read my post, beside the heart signs you send on the "F" web page, we have nothing in connection anymore after the fullstops of our relationship since one an half year ago.

I still keeping this special meaning gift by you even after that, the perfume is apart of our happy moment being together last time, I am remember you giving this to me during starting your new job at design company, you told me that you own one bottle too, said that is "our smell", so even we unable meet each other everyday, but the smell will keep attached each other make feeling like being together. On that time, I found it the sweet is filling my heart.

I always thought our relationship can stand longer as other, but maybe that will be only in my dream. Time can change someone mind, now I don't hate you anymore on what happening in our islands trip. Perhaps, my mind is getting blurry about you, nothing left beside this bottle of perfume. Finally, the last drop of smell has gone from the bottle, is time you be apart of my history...

No comments: